In lancet blood tests, blood lancets are generally used to stab skin. Blood sugar lancets are always equipped with a blood-sampling device, which is a reusable apparatus. At the same time, blood sugar test lancet is also extremely common in diabetes blood glucose testing.
Safety blood lancets are single-use devices intended for capillary blood sampling. The blade of disposable needle for blood test is automatically retracted after the puncture, helping prevent accidental injury after use. Safety lancets are available for various puncture depths and in two different needle gauges.
By using sterile blood lancets, needle-stick injuries and infections can be minimized.
Main material of blood glucose test lancet: ABS, LDPE, Spring, SUS304 stainless Steel
Blood Sugar Test Lancet Characteristic:
Compatible with most lancing devices
Sterilized by Gamma radiation
Fine Gauge, Tri-bevel tip for virtually painless sampling.
Consisting Depth penetration
1. Read the instructions for the use of disposable blood lancets.
2. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water and dry them.
3. Clean your fingertips with an alcohol swab.
4. Select the fingertip from which your blood will be drawn and examine your finger, preferably slightly away from the center of the fingertip.
5. Remove the cover from the blood collection device and insert the blood collection needle.
6. Apply pressure to the fingertips when using the disposable blood lancet.
7. Check your blood sugar with a drop or two of blood on a test paper.
8. Wipe excess blood from fingertips.
9. Discard disposable lancets after use.
Blood Lancet Needle Product Conformance:
In compliance with European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC(CE Class: lla)
Blood Lancet Needle Quality Assurance:
The manufacturing process is in compliance with ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 Quality System.
Start Your Partnership With Kohope